HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
First aid and emergency services will be available at the Kigali Convention Center. For more extensive medical services, delegates are advised to seek treatment at one of the following hospitals:
- King Faysal Hospital: +250 788307561
- Centre Hospitlier Universitaire de Kigali/CHUK: +250 788868240
- Kanombe Military Hospital: +250 788305703
In case of emergency or accident, delegates should call the Emergency medical Hotline: +250 7883001116
If you are on medication, please carry sufficient supply for the duration of your stay.
Your medical insurance should:
- Take effect as soon as you leave your home country or place of residence.
- Be recognized by the main referral hospitals (the King Faisal Hospital, Kigali; University Teaching Hospital of Kigali; and Rwanda Military Hospital)
- Cover medical treatment in Rwanda.
- Cover medical evacuation and treatment within Africa.
- Cover repatriation to home country or place of residence.
- If you are on any routine medication (s) for e.g. Diabetes Mellitus, Hypertension, Asthma, Epilepsy, ARVs etc., kindly travel with an adequate supply of your medication.
- Private health insurance companies in Rwanda provide a package that includes medical services in Rwanda, medical evacuation and treatment in Africa, repatriation to home country or country of residence.